Lot of iOS users may experience the iPhone get stuck while loading apple logo, in fact, according to the search engine’s report how to fix iPhone stuck in Apple logo? Stands first while analyzing the search terms related to the problem facing in iPhone 5/5s/6/6s/7. If you are one among those victims and seeking a better solution to fix iPhone stuck in Apple logo, then this article would be the useful resource to find the best and apt solutions.
Whenever you experience your iPhone stuck on white apple screen and or iPhone stuck on apple logo won’t turn off don’t get panic. It’s not at all a typical task; in fact, it can be fixed without any difficulties. In literal, it could be the main cause of the ill-functioning software. Below listed any of the 4 solutions could easily help you to fix iPhone stuck in Apple logo.
Restarting Your iPhone
Well, it might be the simplest and easiest method to resolve that problem. All you need to do is to simply hold the ON/OFF button for few seconds and to slide to power off option in the screen. On most occasions, it will resolve your iPhone logo struck a problem.
Using Recovery Mode
By using iTunes users can able to make use of Recovery mode to fix iPhone stuck in Apple logo. In fact, by doing to so, users can able to do a factory reset and to get the latest iOS version. When compared with the normal restart option, using recovery mode will do the wonder more often.
Using DFU Mode
Well, the term DFU refers (Device Firmware Update) which helps your device to communicate with the iTunes without initiating the boot loader functions.
Steps Involved in DFU mode to resolve the problem of your iPhone stuck on white apple screen and or iPhone stuck on apple logo won’t turn off:
- Launch iTunes and connect your phone with a computer, followed that turns off your phone and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Now restart your phone by pressing the home button for a few seconds along with the power button for around 10 to 12 seconds and leave the power button. (Note: For iPhone 7/7 plus instead of home button make use of the volume down button).
- Now your screen supposed to remain black else you need to repeat the above mentioned steps again.
- After that you can witness the pop-up window which promotes you with the option of restoring your device or to do factory settings.
Using Tenorshare Reiboot
Well the tool Tenorshare Reiboot is specially designed to fix all the iOS issues which also include solutions for iPhone stuck on white apple screen and or iPhone stuck on apple logo won’t turn off. All you need to do follow the below listed simple steps.
- Download the Tenorshare Reiboot and connect your iPhone
- Followed by selecting the exit recovery mode that helps you to solve most of the problems you are facing on your mobile.
I hope above mentioned points will help to fix your iPhone related issues. Let me know for any queries.